Our programme of live webinars give the practice team the knowledge needed to develop robust and efficient processes that will maximise your Prescribing Drugs income. There are a range of modules to suit the different roles within the practice.
A good start for everyone is 'Introduction to PAIs’, which is a free pre-recorded webinar that can be viewed at any time. It is a pre-requisite of all our training modules.
The advantage of a live webinar is that you can join from anywhere via the internet and still interact with the trainer to ensure you get what you need from the course. We also run face-to-face training workshops for PCNs and LMCs and other groups. Please contact us if you would like us to run an event in your area.
Special Offer: 10% discount is applied to additional bookings from the same practice.
Free: Introduction to Personally Administered Items
15min pre-recorded webinar. View video
For managers, administrators and clinicians
A pre-requisite of all our live webinars
• ‘Personally Administered Items’ defined
• How to identify the PAIs the practice purchases
• How PAI ‘Prescribing Drugs Payments’ are calculated
• The importance of PAI income to the practice
Maximise Prescribing Drugs Income for PAIs
2hrs. Live webinar. £75+vat.
For: Practice Managers; Operations Manager; Managing Partners
• Ash Lane's end-to-end methodology to manage PAIs and maximise income
• Identifies the main problem areas within a typical Practice
• De-mystifies what can be claimed and how much income should be received
• Provides tools and tips that enable immediate improvements to be made
As a result of C19, we no longer run a fixed training schedule. Instead, we run events to fit around people's availability. So if you would like to join one of the webinars, please get in touch and we will discuss with you whether to join an existing webinar, or we will schedule an additional date to suit you.
Read more Practice Index Testimonials
We regularly speak at practice management conferences, and deliver engaging and useful sessions on topics around increasing practice profits.