Our programme of live webinars give the practice team the knowledge needed to develop robust and efficient processes that will maximise your Prescribing Drugs income. There are a range of modules to suit the different roles within the practice.
A good start for everyone is 'Introduction to PAIs’, which is a free pre-recorded webinar that can be viewed at any time.
The advantage of a live webinar is that you can join from anywhere via the internet and still interact with the trainer to ensure you get what you need from the course. Below are the dates of our up-coming webinars. If none of these are suitable, then please get in touch to arrange a date to suit you.
Special Offer: 10% discount is applied to additional bookings from the same practice.
Free: Introduction to Personally Administered Items
15min pre-recorded webinar. View video
For managers, administrators and clinicians
• ‘Personally Administered Items’ defined
• How to identify the PAIs the practice purchases
• How PAI ‘Prescribing Drugs Payments’ are calculated
• The importance of PAI income to the practice
PPA Claims and Prescribing Drugs Income
2hrs. Live webinar. £75+vat.
For: Practice Managers; Operations Manager; Managing Partners
• Ash Lane's end-to-end methodology to manage PAIs and maximise income
• Identifies the main problem areas within a typical Practice
• De-mystifies what can be claimed and how much income should be received
• Provides tools and tips that enable immediate improvements to be made
As a result of C19, we offer a flexible approach to scheduling training. Therefore, please either use the form below to book one of the available dates, or get in touch to request a date that suits you.
Read more Practice Index Testimonials
We regularly speak at practice management conferences, and deliver engaging and useful sessions on topics around increasing practice profits.