Our live webinars give the practice team the knowledge needed to develop robust and efficient processes that will maximise your PCSE Drugs income.
A good start for everyone is 'Introduction to PAIs’, which is a free pre-recorded webinar that can be viewed at any time.
The advantage of a live webinar is that you can join from anywhere via the internet and still interact with the trainer to ensure you get what you need from the course. Below are the dates of our up-coming webinars. If none of these are suitable, then please get in touch to arrange a date to suit you.
The fee quoted is per practice so you can have as many staff join as you wish for the same fixed fee
Free: Introduction to Personally Administered Items
15min pre-recorded webinar. View video
For managers, administrators and clinicians
• ‘Personally Administered Items’ defined
• How to identify the PAIs the practice purchases
• How PAI ‘Prescribing Drugs Payments’ are calculated
• The importance of PAI income to the practice
PAIs, FP34 Claims and PCSE Drugs Payments
2hrs. Live webinar. £85+vat.
For: Practice Managers; Operations Manager; Managing Partners; FP34 Administrators; Finance Managers; Prescribing Clerks
We will provide the information and knowledge you need to maximise the income for your Personally Administered Items (PAI). Topics covered include:
• What are PAIs, and how to identify the PAIs used in your practice
• Identify the main problem areas within a typical Practice
• De-mystify what can be claimed and how much income should be received
• How to complete the FP34 submission
• How PCSE Drugs Payments are calculated and how to interpret the PCSE Drugs
• The importance of 'Revenue Assurance' to ensure all payments are received, and identify if payment errors have occurred
Please either use the form below to book one of the available dates, or get in touch to request a date that suits you.
Read more Practice Index Testimonials
We regularly speak at practice management conferences, and deliver engaging and useful sessions on topics around increasing practice profits.